Information for EU Parents

If you’re an EUEEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. 
Below are some information flyers in a range of languages. If you need further support, please speak to Mr Rogan who will be happy to direct you towards the appropriate help.